Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jack's 3 weeks old today!!!

Where has the time gone?! Seriously!!! It feels like time is just flying by already. In some ways I feel like he's been with us forever, it's crazy!

Well let's see...what has happened since I last posted? Jack has since lost his belly button so it's not that gross black thing hanging off anymore and he's got a cute little button now =) He has also had his first bath which he loves! I was so worried that he wouldn't like it because he's not always all that crazy about having his diaper changed so I figured he certainly wouldn't like being undressed completely and put in to water but I was wrong. It's so fun putting him in the sink because he relaxes so much and just really likes it!

He's also had his first professional photo shoot last Friday. He was such a good boy for them and I think they came out great. As soon as I have them downloaded from the site I will post a couple of them here. I think I might take him for his 1 month pictures too (what can I say, I'm obsessed with my little guy!) so we'll see about that.

Other than all of that we are all doing great. Joe is back to work and Jack & I wait eagerly all day for him to come back home. I can't imagine that I'll have to go back to work in a few months, that is going to kill me so I try not to even think about it at all, we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it.

Tomorrow is Jack's 1st 4th of July so I'll be sure to post some pictures from that even though I don't think we will be doing anything spectacular as I think Joe has to work =( Oh well, we'll still dress him up cute =)

'til next time...

xoxo,
Jaime

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is too cute! Can't wait to see more pics :)

The PEAPOD said...

hehehe... little man is so cute!! tell him aunt Kelly loves him!!!