Eight Things:A Meme
8 things I am passionate about:
-My marriage
-My baby
-My friends
-My family
-shopping =)
-not going back to work...although I have to =(
-being the best wife/mother/daughter/friend I can be
-being true to myself
8 books I’ve read and enjoyed:
-The DaVinci Code
-Keeping Faith
-The Plain Truth
-My Sisters Keeper
-Sams letters to Jennifer
-Second Glance
-Something Borrowed
-Something Blue
8 words/phrases that I say often:-
-Oh Lord!
-Can you say mama?
-huh?
-mama loves you!
-We're gonna go get daddy (repeated as a song)
-how you like them apples
-what are you being a jerk for?
-I love you!
8 things I want to do before I die:-
-own a house
-have another baby
-see Jack get married
-go to an exotic island (or any island, I won' tbe too picky)
-win the lotto
-see Joe get his dream job
-move to a warmer climate
-finish college!!
8 things I’ve learned in my life:-
-only the good die young =(
-you only live once
-hearing your baby cry for the first time is one of the best feelings in the world!!
-when it all comes down to it, your family is all you have
-don't let your mouth get your ass in trouble (thanks dad!!)
-because my parents were so strict at times I am the person that I am and that's a good thing!
-meeting Joe is definitely one of the best things to ever happen in my life!
-what happens in this house, stays in this house (another one from Dad!)
8 places I want to see:-
-Jamaica (it was my Dad's favorite place!)
-Bora Bora
-Spain
-Italy
-Greece
-Bahamas
-Missouri (to visit my sis)
-Alaska, even though I hate the cold!
8 things I currently want/need:-
-sleep!!!!
-more $$$
-to lose the rest of this baby weight!
-a glass of milk (just too lazy to get it)
-Jack to sleep through the night
-to go to TX to visit Kelly =)
-time to stand still for just a little while so I can enjoy Jack even more
-to hit the lottoe so I can be a stay at home mom, buy a home and have another baby!
Like Kelly - I dont know how to TAG witha clickable link---but Im listing my 8 names anyway...
Mom
Justine
Nikole
Summer
Nicole
Fallon
Jenny
Vanessa
make sure you do them girls...I want to see everyone's answers!!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment