
We started out our Easter celebrations this year with egg coloring on Saturday night. Of course Jack doesn't have a clue yet what this is all about so he pretty much sat on my lap and we watched daddy do all the work for us. Then daddy decided it would be fun to put a sticker on Jack's face instead of the egg and well, since it was bed time already, the face to the left is what we wound up with,
haha.

We also turned 10 months on Easter Sunday...can you believe it? 10 whole months? He is such a little boy these days and very rarely a little baby anymore. He is just more and more fun and is becoming a lot more active. He is on the verge of being able to get up all on his own to stand and I'm afraid that once he gets this down we will never relax again! I put him on his little scale the other day too and he weighs a lb more already than last month. Our scale says 24lbs 5oz!!

Lastly there were our Easter 'celebrations'. Easter in our house is very laid back and low key. For the most part it is just us in the house with Grandma & Grandpa upstairs and dinner later on. I figured I would take advantage of Jack's super good mood on Sunday (who am I kidding, he's like that 98% of the time) and I took some pictures of him with his basket...seems like he liked it :o) Oh, and Gram sent Jack this adorable bunny that is a baseball. You press his hand and he vibrates and sings 'Take me Out to the Ball Game' and of course Jack loves him and sits there with his hand on him while he vibrates and sings,
haha.
xoxo,
Jaime
No comments:
Post a Comment