Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Already!!

I can't believe it's just about July! We have gotten through the big 2nd birthday & party and we are cruising right in to the summer. Jack has been loving the few trips we have taken to the pool (in our complex) already and I can just tell he is going to be part fish by the end of the summer.

As far as I go, we are now almost 17wks pregnant and I can't believe it...how did 4 months pass so quickly?? Next thing you know the summer will be over and I'll be 6 months and will be in denial that the time will almost be here. We have a busy summer ahead of us too that involves a mini-move, painting, decorating and of course potty training which should be quite interesting!

I plan on taking a new picture this week to compare to the belly picture with Jack but for now here is a picture of me from last week, 15w6d...Holy Belly!!!


xoxo,
Jaime

No comments: