Sunday, January 2, 2011

1 month already?!?!

Ok, again this too is late but I am trying to catch up. So here is the post I started when Payton actually did turn 1 month:


Seriously, how did this happen? Wasn't I just pregnant with her like yesterday? I can't take how fast time flies now. I remember time going by really fast when Jack was a newborn but this time around it's ridiculous! I feel like every time she wakes up she looks a little different. It's so fun to see everyone look at her and try to figure out who she looks like. I am thinking she may look a little more like me than Jack does and I love it! She does also look a lot like daddy and her big brother though too.

So far she is such a sweet little baby. She sleeps & eats and the very small times that she is awake she loves to look around and take it all in. She is very alert and seems like she is concentrating very hard and trying to figure everything out all at once. We have only had a few smiles here & there so far but I must say, they are the cutest smiles and her whole face lights up when it happens. I can't wait for them to be more often so I can get them on camera to share with the world.

Here is what our Sweet P (like the nickname? It's so fitting :o) ) is up to:
- She eats every 3-4 hours and is up to 4oz at each feeding (most of the time, if not than it is 3.5oz)
- She is wearing 0-3mth clothing. I can't believe I already have to put away all those cute newborn outfits!
- She has rolled from belly to back a few times. I didn't know this could happen so early and thought it was a fluke the first time but seeing as she's done it a few times I'm guessing it's not.
- Her eyes are getting bluer by the day and of course that makes me so happy :o)

Here are a few new pictures of our little princess:
The Best present ever!!!


waddup!


My pretty Christmas baby


look at those baby blues


xoxo,
Jaime

No comments: