I had my first week back to work and I would like to say it was good but that would be a lie. It was so hard to leave him, especially that first day, and then I did not have the best first day at work either. I think that unfortunately I will now be looking for a new job closer to home and maybe more of a part-time deal. Wish me luck and send good vibes my way that I find something & soon!!
As far as my boy goes he had an awesome week! He got to spend two days with Grandma and two days with Daddy. Lucky for them he was on his best behavior too, he napped, ate, played, was just his all around awesome self!
So for now I can say I survived and that's about it. Hopefully week two brings new job opportunities so that I don't have to be in a place I don't want to be for too long.
xoxo,
Jaime
No comments:
Post a Comment