I love this time of year. It seems that people are in better moods, the air has a different smell to it and it's just a happier time all around (for the most part). This year it's even better because it's Jack's first Christmas!! I know he doesn't get the whole Christmas thing yet but seeing that he is so alert, playful and in to things I am sure Christmas will be a blast this year. He can sit up on his own so opening presents should be fun. I have a feeling though that he will like the boxes the gifts come in and the wrapping paper they are wrapped with a lot more than the actual gifts this year. Either way it will be a lot of fun to watch him as he takes it all in. Hopefully soon we will have our tree up and we will get to watch him as he stares in amazement at the lights on the tree and try and grab the ornaments off as we hold him near it.
Jack went for his Christmas pictures last Monday and then Tuesday we had our own at home photo shoot(which came out pretty good if I must say so myself). Here are some of my favorites from both shoots:






Here are the links to the rest
of the
pictures if you would like to take a look:
Professional Pictures
Home Photo Shootxoxo,
Jaime
No comments:
Post a Comment