Sorry this is so late already. Jack got to meet Santa last weekend and it was so fun! I was joking around with Joe before I went and said 'oh, poor Santa, Jack will probably wind up pulling his beard or something'. Well I guess I know my boy because as soon as I put Jack on Santa's lap he grabbed a hold of the poor man's beard and it was a real beard! Santa had to pry Jack's hand off of his beard but he was a great Santa and just smiled right along with Jack. As always Jack pleased everyone by laughing and smiling and just being his jolly little self! Here is his picture with Santa. We went with friends too so here is a picture of Jack, his buddy Matthew and Santa. I think Jack was so happy because he knows how much Santa will be bringing him this year and he just can't wait!!! (oh I keep forgetting...when you see pictures on the page, if you click on them they will open bigger in a new window) =-)

xoxo,
Jaime
No comments:
Post a Comment